The TSC Orga-Collective agreed on the following “Dos & Don’ts” during the Transnational Student Congress.
- Ask for help and help others.
- Speak out and express your views.
- Initiate a workshop or other activities.
- Behave respectfully towards other participants.
- Reflect on your own (speaking) behaviour and how it impacts the discussion atmosphere.
- Make sure to announce your contribution to the program at the info-point as soon as possible.
- This is also your congress, which also comes with responsibilities. So be an active part and help to shape it.
- Hesitate to ask for translations.
- Promote fascist or racist views, religious extremism or other forms of discrimination.
- Get caught doing illegal stuff.